Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Entry 2:My Decemeber Holidays

From:google
Hi everyone do u know where me and my cousin go?I will tell you where me and my cousin go.

I went to australia to visit my mother and father,while my cousin went to japan.do u guys know wich part of australia i went to? i went to melbourne.i went to see my fathers ware house and helped my dad but my mom went to work very early so i don't see her very much.my cousin went to play with snow with her mom and dad shes so lucky to have her parents with her.

3 comments:

Malcolm ong said...

Hi Darren,

So short, you should try describing to make it longer.Maybe what you did in Australia or what your cousin did in Japan.If you don't know what your cousin did in Japan, you will go ask him/her.No more excuses writing too short.

Amelia said...

You should describe more about your trip!

neosooming said...

where is your enter 3and1??????????????